Monday, February 23

Photography

So I stumbled across these photographers and i need to share. Robert and Shana ParkeHarrison portray our polluted world in disturbingly stark monochromatic photographs. The ParkHarrisons build elaborate backgrounds in  their photos. In them, Robert poses as the "Everyman." This "Everyman," who is dressed in a black suit and starched white shirt, has an interaction with the forces of nature in the elaborate background. In order to create a unique look in their photographs, Robert and Shana use paper negatives, along with a collage, to make the viewer realize their, and their technology's, impact upon the environment.
 


Also, check out the new weekly sale in my shop. Each week i have a pair of earrings for $2. Yes,  thats right, two dollars.


1 comment:

  1. super cute earrings :) I'm so glad you found my blog and purchased one of my headbands :)

    I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete